- Washing hair with natural herbs like the ones that make up this Ubtan was an integral part of regular hair care routine in ancient Bharat.
- GIR KESH UBTAN is made with Shikakai, Aritha, Amla, Mung, Neem, Japa, Bhringraj, Ghritkumari, Triphala, Methika.
- GIR KESH UBTAN contains the pure goodness of traditional herbs and pulses, which enhances the health and growth of hair extensively.
- It is completely natural and absolutely safe, devoid of chemicals, sulphates and parabens.
Key ingredients :
- Shikakai, Aritha, Amla, Mung, Neem, Japa, Bhringraj, Ghritkumari, Triphala, Methika.
How to use :
- Take the required portion of Ubtan in a bowl and add warm water to it, Make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste all over the scalp and hair. Massage gently.
- Rinse with water, and repeat if necessary.
- For even better results, soak the Ubtan for 2 hours before washing your hair, can also be soaked overnight.